Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Reginald 'Red' Forman (Character)
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Kurtwood Smith (as Reginald "Red" Forman)
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Kurtwood Smith
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Kurtwood Smith
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Kurtwood Smith (as Reginald "Red" Forman)
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Kurtwood Smith (as Reginald "Red" Forman)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Gold Dust Gasoline (2005) TV episode, Played by Kurtwood Smith
- Making the Show: 'That '70s Show' (2003) (TV) Played by Kurtwood Smith
Kitty Forman: Do you have to breathe so much, it's like a sauna in here
Eric Forman: Alright, you heard the lady, no more breathing
Kitty Forman: I didn't tell you not to breathe, I asked you not to breathe as much, there's a difference
Fez: [to Red] For crazy people
Reginald "Red" Forman: Hey Ali Baba, close sesame
Steven Hyde: Red you missed the exit
Reginald "Red" Forman: Oh damn, Eric you're supposed to be watching the map, what are you doing?
Eric Forman: [He holds up the map which he folded into a crown] Making you a crown because you're king of the road!
Fez: I need to go to the bathroom
Steven Hyde: Can you turn up the radio?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.