Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bib Fortuna (Character)
from Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Star Wars: Detours" (2016) TV series Played by Todd Grimes
- "Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales"
- Gambit on Geonosis (2015) TV episode, Played by Trevor Devall
- "The Yoda Chronicles"
... aka "Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
- Escape from the Jedi Temple (2014) TV episode, Played by Trevor Devall
- The Phantom Clone (2013) TV episode, Played by Trevor Devall
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Played by Alan Ruscoe / Matthew Wood
... aka "Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace" - USA (video box title)
... aka "The Phantom Menace" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace" - Japan (English title)
- Classic Creatures: Return of the Jedi (1983) (TV) Played by Michael Carter
- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983) Played by Michael Carter / Erik Bauersfeld
... aka "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" - International (English title) (promotional title), UK (promotional title), USA (promotional title)
... aka "Return of the Jedi" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi" - USA (video box title)
C-3PO: At last, Master Luke's come to rescue me!
Bib Fortuna: Master.
[Jabba wakes up with a start]
Bib Fortuna: May I present Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight?
Jabba the Hutt: [in Huttese; subtitled] I told you not to admit him!
Luke: I must be allowed to speak.
Bib Fortuna: He must be allowed to speak.
Jabba the Hutt: [grabs Bib Fortuna; in Huttese] You weak minded fool! He's using an old Jedi mind trick.
[Jabba shoves Bib Fortuna aside]
Luke: You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookiee to me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.