Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- I'll Take a Glass of Milk!
- Biographies of Characters from Movies
- Characters in Denim
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- And the vilest villain from a Best Picture winner ...
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Keep Calm and Take this Poll!
- I would crack under pressure if interrogated by...
- You're Stuck in the Modern West
Anton Chigurh (Character)
from No Country for Old Men (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Girls on Film"
- No Country for Old Men (2011) TV episode, Played by Laura Miyata
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Fred Armisen
- No Country for Old Men (2007) Played by Javier Bardem
[Anton has just shot the Man who hires Wells in the throat, and is standing over his body]
[to Nervous Accountant]
Anton Chigurh: Who are you?
Nervous Accountant: Me?
Anton Chigurh: Yes.
Nervous Accountant: Nobody... accounting.
Anton Chigurh: He gave the Mexicans a receiver.
Nervous Accountant: He feels... he felt that the more people looking
[cut-off by Anton]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.