Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- I'll Take a Glass of Milk!
- Looking Down the Barrel of Their Guns!
- Bad Bardems: Chigurh vs Silva
- Your favourite Coen Brothers character?
- You're Stuck in the Modern West
- Characters in Denim
- Awkward Movie Questions
- 25 Oscar-winning villains ...
- Amon Goeth vs Anton Chigurh vs Joker vs Hans Landa
- The most likely movie villain to win a staring contest is ...
Anton Chigurh (Character)
from No Country for Old Men (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Girls on Film"
- No Country for Old Men (2011) TV episode, Played by Laura Miyata
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Fred Armisen
- No Country for Old Men (2007) Played by Javier Bardem
Anton Chigurh: And you know what's going to happen now. You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.
Carson Wells: You go to hell.
Anton Chigurh: [Chuckles] Alright. Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?
Carson Wells: Do you have any idea how crazy you are?
Anton Chigurh: You mean the nature of this conversation?
Carson Wells: I mean the nature of you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.