Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Amon Goeth vs Anton Chigurh vs Joker vs Hans Landa
- Worst Hairdo in Movies
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
- Innocent Phrases With Sinister Meanings
- And the vilest villain from a Best Picture winner ...
- Characters in Denim
- Bad Bardems: Chigurh vs Silva
- Who is Your Favorite Nihilist?
- Movie Whispers
Anton Chigurh (Character)
from No Country for Old Men (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Girls on Film"
- No Country for Old Men (2011) TV episode, Played by Laura Miyata
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Tina Fey/Carrie Underwood (2008) TV episode, Played by Fred Armisen
- No Country for Old Men (2007) Played by Javier Bardem
Carla Jean Moss: You don't have to do this.
Anton Chigurh: [smiles] People always say the same thing.
Carla Jean Moss: What do they say?
Anton Chigurh: They say, "You don't have to do this."
Carla Jean Moss: You don't.
Anton Chigurh: Okay.
[Chigurh flips a coin and covers it with his hand]
Anton Chigurh: This is the best I can do. Call it.
Carla Jean Moss: I knowed you was crazy when I saw you sitting there. I knowed exactly what was in store for me.
Anton Chigurh: Call it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.