Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Maxine 'Max' Felice Shaw (Character)
from "Living Single" (1993)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- "Half & Half"
- The Big Performance Anxiety Episode (2005) TV episode, Played by Erika Alexander (as Maxine Shaw)
- "Living Single"
- To Catch a Thief (1998) TV episode, Played by Erika Alexander
- Let's Stay Together (1998) TV episode, Played by Erika Alexander
- In Your Dreams (1997) TV episode, Played by Erika Alexander
- Misleading Lady (1997) TV episode, Played by Erika Alexander
- Forgive Us Our Trespasses (1997) TV episode, Played by Erika Alexander
Maxine 'Max' Felice Shaw: Alright, Kyle! I don't know who you think you are, but I did not spend the whole day cooking, cleaning, and hanging pictures for the first time so that you could cancel on me at the last minute.
Kyle Barker: But see...
Maxine 'Max' Felice Shaw: But nothing! I've had enough of this humility crap! You saved my life and there is such a thing as being gracious.
Kyle Barker: Max...
Maxine 'Max' Felice Shaw: Max my ass! I've got a roast that's ready! A salad that's going to wilt and candles I plan to light. So you are going to come to my house. I'm going to stuff food down your throat and you will feel thanked! Is that clear?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.