Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Henry Deacon (Character)
from "Eureka" (2006)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 79)|
... aka "A Town Called Eureka" - Ireland (English title), UK
- Just Another Day... (2012) TV episode, Played by Joe Morton
- Double Take (2012) TV episode, Played by Joe Morton
- Mirror, Mirror (2012) TV episode, Played by Joe Morton
- The Honeymooners (2012) TV episode, Played by Joe Morton
- Smarter Carter (2012) TV episode, Played by Joe Morton
- "Eureka: Hide and Seek"
- Part Four (2006) TV episode, Played by Joe Morton
Henry Deacon: [indicating the microscope] Um, look at this. It's the cellular structure. The DNA markers are humanoid, but slightly different than ours.
Jack Carter: [looking through the microscope] Oh, wow.
Henry Deacon: Do you have any idea what you're looking at?
Jack Carter: No. Not really.
Henry Deacon: They are regressive genetic traits that haven't been seen in maybe a million years. You'd have to be a neanderthal to still carry genetic markers like that. Oh, and here's the kicker. The, uh, the tooth that you gave me... doesn't belong to this thing.
Allison Blake: So there's another one of these things running around?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.