Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath (Character)
from OSS 117 se déchaîne (1963)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)|
- OSS 117: Lost in Rio (2009) Played by Jean Dujardin (as OSS 117)
... aka "OSS 117: Rio ne répond plus" - France (original title)
- OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies (2006) Played by Jean Dujardin
... aka "OSS 117: Le Caire, nid d'espions" - France (original title)
- OSS 117 prend des vacances (1970) Played by Luc Merenda
- OSS 117 - Double Agent (1968) Played by John Gavin
... aka "Niente rose per OSS 117" - Italy (original title)
... aka "No Roses for OSS 117" - USA (literal English title)
- Atout coeur à Tokyo pour O.S.S. 117 (1966) Played by Frederick Stafford
... aka "Terror in Tokyo" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title)
- OSS 117: Mission for a Killer (1965) Played by Frederick Stafford (as Hubert Bonnisseur de la Bath)
... aka "Furia à Bahia pour OSS 117" - France (original title)
- Panic in Bangkok (1964) Played by Kerwin Mathews
... aka "Banco à Bangkok pour OSS 117" - France (original title)
... aka "Shadow of Evil" - USA
- OSS 117 se déchaîne (1963) Played by Kerwin Mathews
... aka "OSS 117 Is Unleashed" - USA (literal English title)
- O.S.S. 117 n'est pas mort (1957) Played by Ivan Desny
... aka "O.S.S. 117 Is Not Dead" - USA (literal English title)
Dolorès Koulechov: Life here isn't easy for everyone, as in most dictatorships.
OSS 117: Dictatorships! Listen to you. You're sweet, but spare me your politics. You know what a dictatorship is? People are communists. They're cold, with gray hats and boots with zippers. That's a dictatorship.
Dolorès Koulechov: What do you call a country with a military leader, secret police, one TV station, and censorship?
OSS 117: I call that France, Miss. Not any France: De Gaulle's France.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.