Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath (Character)
from OSS 117 se déchaîne (1963)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)|
- OSS 117: Lost in Rio (2009) Played by Jean Dujardin (as OSS 117)
... aka "OSS 117: Rio ne répond plus" - France (original title)
- OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies (2006) Played by Jean Dujardin
... aka "OSS 117: Le Caire, nid d'espions" - France (original title)
- OSS 117 prend des vacances (1970) Played by Luc Merenda
- OSS 117 - Double Agent (1968) Played by John Gavin
... aka "Niente rose per OSS 117" - Italy (original title)
... aka "No Roses for OSS 117" - USA (literal English title)
- Atout coeur à Tokyo pour O.S.S. 117 (1966) Played by Frederick Stafford
... aka "Terror in Tokyo" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title)
- OSS 117: Mission for a Killer (1965) Played by Frederick Stafford (as Hubert Bonnisseur de la Bath)
... aka "Furia à Bahia pour OSS 117" - France (original title)
- Panic in Bangkok (1964) Played by Kerwin Mathews
... aka "Banco à Bangkok pour OSS 117" - France (original title)
... aka "Shadow of Evil" - USA
- OSS 117 se déchaîne (1963) Played by Kerwin Mathews
... aka "OSS 117 Is Unleashed" - USA (literal English title)
- O.S.S. 117 n'est pas mort (1957) Played by Ivan Desny
... aka "O.S.S. 117 Is Not Dead" - USA (literal English title)
Moeller: [to Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath "OSS 117", alias Mr. Bramard] I would love to show you the Pyramids, Mr. Bramard.
Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath, alias OSS 117: I would love you as a guide. The mystery of the pyramids is that of unattainable conscience.
Setine: Pharaohs were buried with their servants.
Moeller: When we die, we want everything to stop.
Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath, alias OSS 117: It is the cycle of life itself. When someone or something dies, someone or something is born.
Setine: We try to forget we're animals, but nature keeps reminding us. Sometimes cruelly.
Moeller: Scientists experiment on fruit flies because their brains are very similar to ours.
Setine: Through a horse's eye we seem bigger than we are. That's why we're able to tame them.
Moeller: Our eyes teach us how to react to others. But we can be near-sighted.
Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath, alias OSS 117: The blind man doesn't see. He feels. And paradoxically, he sees.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.