Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dante Hicks (Character)
from Clerks (1994)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Clerks III (????) Played by Brian O'Halloran (as Dante)
... aka "Clerks 3" - USA (informal title)
- Shooting Clerks (2016) Played by Kit Alexander
- Jay and Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie (2013) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Clerks II (2006) Played by Brian O'Halloran (as Dante)
- Clerks: The Lost Scene (2004) (V) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Flying Car (2002) (TV) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) Played by Brian O'Halloran
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Last Episode Ever (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Leonardo Leonardo Returns and Dante Has an Important Decision to Make (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Leonardo Is Caught in the Grip of an Outbreak of Randal's Imagination and Patrick Swayze Either Does or Doesn't Work in the New Pet Store (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Clipshow Wherein Dante and Randal Are Locked in the Freezer and Remember Some of the Great Moments in Their Lives (2000) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Clerks. (1995) (TV) Played by Andrew Lowery
... aka "Saved by the Clerks" - USA (alternative title)
- Clerks (1994) Played by Brian O'Halloran
... aka "Clerks X: Tenth Anniversary Edition" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "cLeRKs" - USA (poster title)
[a happy and satistifed looking Caitlin exits from the back room and walks toward the front of the store where Dante and Randal are and she looks confused to see Dante there]
Caitlin Bree: How did you get here so fast?
Dante Hicks: What do you mean? I left my home like an hour ago.
Caitlin Bree: Do you always talk this weird after you violate a woman?
[both Dante and Randal look at each other confused]
Randal Graves: Maybe that Asian design major ex-fiancee of hers sliped her some opium.
Dante Hicks: Could be.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.