Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dante Hicks (Character)
from Clerks (1994)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Clerks III (2016) Played by Brian O'Halloran (as Dante)
... aka "Clerks 3" - USA (informal title)
- Shooting Clerks. (2015) Played by Kit Alexander
... aka "Shooting Clerks" - UK (original title)
- Jay and Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie (2013) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Clerks II (2006) Played by Brian O'Halloran (as Dante)
- Clerks: The Lost Scene (2004) (V) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Flying Car (2002) (TV) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) Played by Brian O'Halloran
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Last Episode Ever (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Leonardo Leonardo Returns and Dante Has an Important Decision to Make (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Leonardo Is Caught in the Grip of an Outbreak of Randal's Imagination and Patrick Swayze Either Does or Doesn't Work in the New Pet Store (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Clipshow Wherein Dante and Randal Are Locked in the Freezer and Remember Some of the Great Moments in Their Lives (2000) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Clerks. (1995) (TV) Played by Andrew Lowery
- Clerks (1994) Played by Brian O'Halloran
... aka "Clerks X: Tenth Anniversary Edition" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "cLeRKs" - USA (poster title)
[on his past relationship with Caitlin]
Dante Hicks: She was supposed to meet Brad Michaelson in a dark bedroom. She picked the wrong one. She didn't even know I was at the party.
Randal Graves: Oh, my God.
Dante Hicks: Great story, huh?
Randal Graves: That girl was vile to you.
Dante Hicks: Interesting post script to that story - do you know who wound up in that dark bedroom with Brad?
Randal Graves: Your mother?
Dante Hicks: Alan Harris.
Randal Graves: Chess team Alan Harris?
Dante Hicks: The two moved to Idaho together after graduation. They raise sheep.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.