Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dante Hicks (Character)
from Clerks. (1994)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- Jay and Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie (2013) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Clerks II (2006) Played by Brian O'Halloran (as Dante)
- Clerks: The Lost Scene (2004) (V) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Flying Car (2002) (TV) Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001) Played by Brian O'Halloran
... aka "Clerks: The Animated Series" - International (English title)
... aka "Clerks: Uncensored" - USA (DVD title)
- Dante and Randal and Jay and Silent Bob and a Bunch of New Characters and Lando Take Part in a Whole Bunch of Movie Parodies... (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Last Episode Ever (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Leonardo Leonardo Returns and Dante Has an Important Decision to Make (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Leonardo Is Caught in the Grip of an Outbreak of Randal's Imagination and Patrick Swayze Either Does or Doesn't Work in the New Pet Store (2001) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- The Clipshow Wherein Dante and Randal Are Locked in the Freezer and Remember Some of the Great Moments in Their Lives (2000) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Halloran
- Clerks. (1995) (TV) Played by Andrew Lowery
- Clerks. (1994) Played by Brian O'Halloran
... aka "Clerks X: Tenth Anniversary Edition" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "cLeRKs" - USA (poster title)
[Dante answers the phone]
Dante Hicks: Hello?
Morpheus: Hello, Neo. Are you ready to find out what the Matrix is?
Dante Hicks: No, stop calling. I'm gonna call the cops.
Morpheus: Don't hang up. We don't have to talk about the Matrix. We can talk about... stuff. Bands you like, girls we've dated, the Matrix...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.