Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Star Wars Should Have Ended (Special Edition) (2016) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Star Wars Musical (2014) (V) Played by Sean Shaw
- Star Wars Cantina Karaoke (2013) Played by Bryan Christensen
- Leah Not Leia (2011) Played by Nicholas Zaleski (as Greed-o)
- "Star Wars: The Clone Wars"
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rise of the Bounty Hunters" - USA (second season title)
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Secrets Revealed" - USA (third season title)
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Battle Lines" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Lost Missions" - USA (sixth season title)
- Sphere of Influence (2010) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny
- Star Wars: Episode III.VIII: Rise of the Troopers (2007) Played by Chad Perkins
- Bar Wars (2007) TV episode, Played by Rudy Jahchan
- Pitching Lucas (2006) (V) Played by Gina Hernandez
- Generation Jedi (2005) (TV) Played by Leigh Holmes
- The Solo's (2004) Played by Mitchell Roche
- Intergalactic Idol (2003) Played by Mitchell Roche
- Run Leia Run (2003) Played by Adam Bertocci
- "The Adam and Joe Show"
- Episode #1.4 (1996) TV episode, Played by Joe Cornish
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) Played by Paul Blake / Larry Ward / Maria De Aragon
... aka "Star Wars" - USA (original title)
... aka "A New Hope" - USA (short version)
... aka "La guerra de las estrellas" - USA (Spanish title)
... aka "Star Wars: A New Hope" - USA (video box title)
Greedo: [In Huttese; subtitled] Going somewhere, Solo?
Han Solo: Yes, Greedo. I was just going to see your boss. Tell Jabba I've got his money.
Greedo: It's too late. You should have paid him when you had the chance. Jabba's put a price on your head so large, every bounty hunter in the galaxy will be looking for you. I'm lucky I found you first.
Han Solo: Yeah, but this time I've got the money.
Greedo: If you give it to me, I might forget I found you.
Han Solo: [stealthily going for his blaster] I don't have it with me. Tell Jabba...
Greedo: Jabba's through with you! He has no use for smugglers who drop their shipments at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.
Han Solo: Even I get boarded sometimes. Do you think I had a choice?
Greedo: You can tell that to Jabba. At best, he may only take your ship.
Han Solo: Over my dead body!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.