Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Orson Welles (Character)
from Ed Wood (1994)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- Near Myth: The Oskar Knight Story (2015) Played by Brian Nassau
- Everything's O.K. (2014) Played by Michael Brown
- Hollywood Mouth 2 (2014) Played by Steven Lamprinos
- "Drunk History"
- Hollywood (2014) TV episode, Played by Jack Black
- Stick 10 Even More Swag: Born on the Fourth of July (With No Tom Cruise) (2014) Played by Matt Kenney
- Conjuring Orson (2014) Played by Peter Jason
- Hemingway & Gellhorn (2012) (TV) Played by Malcolm Brownson
- Halloweenies (2012) Played by Ron Yavnieli (as The Ghost of Orson Welles)
- Doctor Ray and the Devils (2012) Played by Gordon Murray
... aka "Doktor Rej i djavoli" - Serbia (original title)
- The Blunder Broadcast (2011) Played by Dwayne D. Smith
- Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences (2010) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche (as Orson Welles' Head)
- The Harvey Girl from Shanghai (2010) Played by Samm Hill
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Ernest Saves Christmas (2009) TV episode, Played by Rob Walker
- War of the Welles (2009) Played by Vincent Ruiz
- The Formulation of Rectangles (2009) Played by Hunter Schlesinger
- Stranger in the House (2009) Played by Patrick Nitan
- No Smoking in the Waiting Area (2009) Played by Damien McEvoy
- Bendito Canalla (2008) Played by José Ángel El Vaca
- Me and Orson Welles (2008) Played by Christian McKay
- FourAct Play (2007) Played by Samir Kandil
- Man in the Chair (2007) Played by Jody Ashworth
- "The Simpsons"
- Treehouse of Horror XVII (2006) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Fade to Black (2006) Played by Danny Huston
- Grover's Mill (2006) Played by Don Knodel
- "UFO Files"
- Beyond the War of the Worlds (2005) TV episode, Played by Keith Bush
- "Days That Shook the World"
- Fact or Fiction: The War of the Worlds and the Hitler Diaries (2005) TV episode, Played by Martin Sherman / Edward Bartlett (as Young Orson Welles)
- Five Minutes, Mr. Welles (2005) Played by Vincent D'Onofrio
- Citizen Welles (2004) Played by Carsten Hayes
- Lost Zweig (2002) Played by Thelmo Fernandes
- RKO 281 (1999) (TV) Played by Liev Schreiber / Aaron Keeling (as Young Orson Welles)
... aka "RKO 281: The Battle Over Citizen Kane" - USA (video box title)
- Cradle Will Rock (1999) Played by Angus Macfadyen
- "E! Mysteries & Scandals"
- Orson Welles (1999) TV episode, Played by Peter Antoniou
- Orson Welles Sells His Soul to the Devil (1999) Played by Kevin Keaveney
- "Pinky and the Brain"
- Whatever Happened to Baby Brain/Just Say Narf (1998) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- La vengeance de la femme en noir (1997) Played by Jean Guérin
- "The Critic"
- Frankie and Ellie Get Lost (1995) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Eyes on the Prize (1994) TV episode, Played by Maurice LaMarche
- Ed Wood (1994) Played by Vincent D'Onofrio / Maurice LaMarche
- Heavenly Creatures (1994) Played by Jean Guérin
... aka "Heavenly Creatures: The Uncut Version" - USA (longer version)
... aka "Maiden's Prayer" - Japan (English title)
- That's a Lero-Lero (1994) Played by Bruno Garcia
- La classe américaine (1993) (TV) Played by Marc Cassot
- "War of the Worlds"
... aka "War of the Worlds: The Second Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Eye for an Eye (1988) TV episode, Played by Frank Knight (as Orson Welles #1) / Giovanni Paldino (as Orson Welles #2)
- "Spitting Image"
- Episode #3.6 (1986) TV episode, Played by John Sessions
- Nem Tudo é Verdade (1986) Played by Arrigo Barnabé
- Malice in Wonderland (1985) (TV) Played by Eric Purcell
- "The New Show"
- Episode #1.2 (1984) TV episode, Played by John Candy
- Rita Hayworth: The Love Goddess (1983) (TV) Played by Edward Edwards
- All Star Comedy (1982) (TV) Played by Kenneth H. Hawryliw
- The Night That Panicked America (1975) (TV) Played by Paul Shenar
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- I Got Plenty o' Nuttin': 1929-1942 (2004) TV episode, Played by Angus Macfadyen
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.