Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Master Chief (Character)
from Halo (2001) (VG)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Halo 5: Guardians (2015) (VG) Played by Steve Downes (as John-117)
- Halo 4 (2012) (VG) Played by Steve Downes
- Halo: Reach (2010) (VG) Played by Steve Downes
- Halo 3 (2007) (VG) Played by Steve Downes
- Halo 2 (2004) (VG) Played by Steve Downes
- Halo (2001) (VG) Played by Steve Downes (as The Master Chief)
... aka "Halo: Combat Evolved" - USA (alternative title)
- Super Heroes vs. Game Heroes (2014) Played by Jake Watson
- "Cartoon Hook-Ups"
- Master Chief and Cortana Pt. 2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Enrico Natale
- Web Spot 1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Enrico Natale
- Master Chief and Cortana Pt. 1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Enrico Natale
- Nintendo World (2014) (V) Played by Brett Slater
- "Robot Chicken"
- Panthropologie (2014) TV episode, Played by J.K. Simmons
- The Departy Monster (2011) TV episode, Played by J.K. Simmons
- "Super Power Beat Down"
- Captain America vs. Master Chief (2014) TV episode, Played by Orion Acaba / Colin Bryant
- Game Noire 74 (2012) Played by Christopher M. Cline
- Halo 4 Movie: Reclaimer Trilogy Part 1 - Awakening (2012) Played by Steve Downs
- "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn" Played by Daniel Cudmore / Alex Puccinelli
- Part 1 (2012) TV episode, Played by Daniel Cudmore
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Master Chief vs. Leonidas (2012) TV episode, Played by Nice Peter
- Halo Legends (2010) (V) Played by David Wald / Atsuki Tani
[as you enter the Longsword Fighter]
Cortana: We're cutting it close!
[the Master Chief sits down, hits a few buttons]
The Master Chief: Here we go.
[the fighter launches, Halo explodes, the engines give a critical temperature warning]
Cortana: Shut them down, we'll need them later.
Cortana: Fancy a look?
The Master Chief: Did anyone else make it?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.