Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marquis de Sade (Character)
from Quills (2000)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Tom, Sally and the Marquis de Sade (2013) Played by Robert Roth (as de Sade) / John Marcus Powell (as De Sade)
- Wilhelm Reich in Hell (2005) (V) Played by Michelle Ingkavet
- Panic in Motion (2005) Played by Dean Pearl (as De Sade)
- Markiisin unet (2003) (TV) Played by Oiva Lohtander
- Quills (2000) Played by Geoffrey Rush (as The Marquis de Sade)
- Sade (2000) Played by Daniel Auteuil
... aka "De Sade" - Philippines (English title)
- "Die Harald Schmidt Show"
- Show #765 - Alles über die Schenkel von Madeleine Albright (2000) TV episode, Played by Herr Lüdemann
- "Jack of All Trades"
- X Marquis the Spot (2000) TV episode, Played by Stuart Devenie
- "Pornography: A Secret History of Civilisation"
- The Sacred and Profane: The Printing Press (1999) TV episode, Played by Marc Warren (as Marqius de Sade readings)
- Go to Hell (1999) Played by David W. Potter
- Sade en procès (1999) (TV) Played by André Dussollier (as Le Marquis de Sade)
- "The Dick & Paula Celebrity Special"
- Episode #1.2 (1999) TV episode, Played by H. Jon Benjamin
- The Exotic House of Wax (1997) Played by Bobby Young (as Marquis De Sade)
- The Skull of Pain (1997) Played by David W. Akin
... aka "Dead 2: The Skull of Pain" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Dead Part II" - USA (alternative title)
- Marquis de Sade (1996) Played by Nick Mancuso
- Night Terrors (1993) Played by Robert Englund (as Marquis De Sade)
... aka "Tobe Hooper's Night Terrors" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Nightmare Nights of Terror" - Belgium (English title) (video title)
- Makarony Smerti ili Oshibka Professora Bugensberga (1992) Played by Olga Sumskaya (as Female Marquise de Sad)
- "Friday the 13th: The Series"
- The Charnel Pit (1990) TV episode, Played by Neil Munro
- "Mistrz i Malgorzata"
- Malgorzata (????) TV episode, Played by Andrzej Pankowski (as Marquis De Sade)
- "Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers"
- Le Purrfect Crime (1990) TV episode, Played by Howard Morris (as Maltese de Sade)
- "Série rose"
... aka "Softly from Paris" - USA (video title)
- Almanach des adresses des demoiselles de Paris (1990) TV episode, Played by Jean Mylonas (as Le Marquis de Sade)
- Marquis (1989) Played by François Marthouret (as Marquis) / Philippe Bizot (as Marquis)
- Waxwork (1988) Played by J. Kenneth Campbell
- Donatien-François, marquis de Sade (1985) (TV) Played by Bruno Cremer / Josephine Chaplin (as La marquise de Sade)
- In the Year of the Ape (1983) Played by Timo Eränkö (as De Sade)
... aka "Apinan vuosi" - Finland (original title)
- "Fantasy Island"
- Cyrano/The Magician (1981) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bochner (as Marquis Phillippe de Sade)
- "Meeting of Minds"
... aka "Steve Allen's Meeting of Minds" - USA (complete title)
- Douglass/Tz'u-hsi/Beccaria/DeSade: Part 2 (1978) TV episode, Played by Stefan Gierasch
- Douglass/Tz'u-Hsi/Beccaria/DeSade: Part 1 (1978) TV episode, Played by Stefan Gierasch
- De Sade (1969) Played by Keir Dullea / Max Kiebach
- Marquis de Sade's Justine (1969) Played by Klaus Kinski
... aka "Marquis de Sade: Justine" - Italy (original title)
... aka "Justine" - USA, West Germany (TV title)
... aka "Deadly Sanctuary" - USA
- The Milky Way (1969) Played by Michel Piccoli (as The Marquis) / Michel Piccoli (as Le marquis de Sade)
... aka "La voie lactée" - France (original title)
- Die Verfolgung und Ermordung Jean Paul Marats (1967) (TV) Played by Charles Regnier
- I, Marquis de Sade (1967) Played by Sheldon Pearson (as Donald Marquis de Sade)
- Jean-Paul Marat förföljd och mördad så som det framställs av patienterna på hospitalet Charenton under ledning av herr de Sade (1967) (TV) Played by Pehr-Olof Sirén (as Markis de Sade)
- Marat/Sade (1967) Played by Patrick Magee
- Valmy (1967) (TV) Played by Serge Gainsbourg
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.