Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Mortal Kombat: Legacy"
... aka "Mortal Kombat" - Canada (original title)
- Kitana and Mileena Arrive at the Tournament (2013) TV episode, Played by Kim Do Nguyen
- Liu Kang and Kung Lao Reunite in Macau (2013) TV episode, Played by Kim Do Nguyen
- The Cause of Liu Kangs Fall Is Revealed (2013) TV episode, Played by Kim Do Nguyen
- Kenshi encounters Ermac in past and present (2013) TV episode, Played by Kim Do Nguyen
- "Phelous & the Movies"
... aka "Phelous" - USA (short title)
- Mortal Phombat 2: Anniphelation (2012) TV episode, Played by Phelan Porteous
- "Real Mortal Kombat" Played by Anthony Lively
- Video Game Flaws (2010) TV episode, Played by Anthony Lively
- Mortal Kombat: Federation of Martial Arts (2000) (V) Played by John Medlen
- Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997) Played by John Medlen
- "Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm"
... aka "Mortal Kombat: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Abandoned (1996) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Mortal Kombat Advance (2001) (VG) Played by John Turk
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (1996) (VG) Played by John Turk
Shao Kahn: [after Killing off Rain] It's true, this will never happen again. It's also true I need a new general. Either die on duty or by my hand, the choice is yours.
Motaro: Centaurs are known for their hunting prowess. As your general, i will personally hunt down every human soul and spare no one.
Sheeva: Motaro can't be trusted, being the personal protector of queen Sindel, your orders are mine to follow.
Ermac: While they waste their energy with their snivelings I would gather hundreds of thousands of souls, for you.
Shao Kahn: No. You all are far too impetuous for such important work.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.