Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Zee James (Character)
from The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) Played by Mary-Louise Parker
... aka "The Assassination of Jesse James" - USA (short title)
- American Outlaws (2001) Played by Ali Larter (as Zerelda 'Zee' Mimms)
- Young Jesse James (1960) Played by Jacklyn O'Donnell (as Zerelda 'Zee' Mimms)
- The True Story of Jesse James (1957) Played by Hope Lange
- The Great Jesse James Raid (1953) Played by Barbara Woodell
- I Shot Jesse James (1949) Played by Barbara Woodell (as Mrs. Zee James)
- Jesse James (1939) Played by Nancy Kelly (as Zerelda)
... aka "Darryl F. Zanuck's Production of Jesse James" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
Zerelda 'Zee' Cobb, later Zerelda 'Zee' James: If I could just think of some way to let you know how wrong you are.
Jesse Woodson James: No use, honey. It's just like I always told you: I hate the railroads... and when I hate, I've gotta do somethin' about it.
Major Rufus Cobb: That's the stuff! People ain't hating nowadays like they used to. They gettin' soft. I got to admit that I like a man that hauls off and hates good and hard. It's the lawyers - gol-dang it - it's the lawyers are messin' up the whole world! Why ten years ago, here in Liberty, we didn't have no lawyers and we got along fine. Man killed somebody, then somebody killed him, and the marshal shot 'em all and that was the end of it. But, look at it today: right here in Liberty we got hundreds of lawyers, thousands of 'em, as far as the eye can see: nothing but lawyers!
Zerelda 'Zee' Cobb, later Zerelda 'Zee' James: Uncle Rufe, there are only TWO lawyers in Liberty.
Major Rufus Cobb: Huh? Two? Is that all? Then they run around too much. Gol-dang it, I'm gonna write me an editorial about that.
Major Rufus Cobb: [he goes out into the newspaper office] Roy!
Roy: Yes, sir?
Major Rufus Cobb: Take an editorial on lawyers.
Major Rufus Cobb: That'll do. We'll begin easy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.