Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- Xena: Warrior Princess - A Friend in Need (The Director's Cut) (2002) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- A Friend in Need: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- A Friend in Need: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Many Happy Returns (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- When Fates Collide (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Last of the Centaurs (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Armageddon Now: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Judgement Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
Gabrielle: [Gabrielle rides a white horse. There is an overlapping scene of a moon]
Gabrielle: I know Xena wouldn't have done this if she didn't feel this was something she had to do by herself.
[Gabrielle camps out. She writes on a scroll]
Gabrielle: I debated whether to respect her wish, but I can't.
[Gabrielle rides and camps again]
Gabrielle: Her path is my path.
[she keeps writing]
Gabrielle: I've been following her now, for weeks. Her trail has taken me North, due North...
[Gabrielle writes as she glances up to the full moon]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.