Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 90)|
- Xena: Warrior Princess - A Friend in Need (The Director's Cut) (2002) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- A Friend in Need: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- A Friend in Need: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Many Happy Returns (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- When Fates Collide (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Last of the Centaurs (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Armageddon Now: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Judgement Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
Gabrielle: [Xena hums the funeral song as Joxer's body burns on a floating pyre in the river. Gabrielle looks at Xena] Xena, I shouldn't have sent him after those goose eggs...
Xena: [quietly] Gabrielle, Joxer died a hero, just like he always wanted.
Xena: There's no blame here!
[Gabrielle starts to cry as Xena holds her]
Xena: Hey, come here. Maybe we should get some rest, hmm?
Gabrielle: [cries] No, I don't think I can...
Xena: Yeah, sure you can. Come on.
Xena: Sleep now. It'll hurt less in the morning...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.