Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 90)|
- Xena: Warrior Princess - A Friend in Need (The Director's Cut) (2002) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- A Friend in Need: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- A Friend in Need: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Many Happy Returns (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- When Fates Collide (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Last of the Centaurs (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Armageddon Now: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Judgement Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
Xena: It's the only way I know to get into Tartarus.
Gabrielle: Are you all right?
Xena: It's always going to be this way, isn't it? My child will always face an uphill battle to be happy.
Gabrielle: Xena, your baby won't have to do it alone. You will always be there!
Xena: I couldn't save my son...
Gabrielle: Xena, that was not your fault. We both have regrets about Solan. This is going to be different! You and I will dedicate our lives to protect your baby.
Gabrielle: Come on, you can't fail!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.