Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 90)|
- tt0476709 Played by Renée O'Connor
- Xena: Warrior Princess - A Friend in Need (The Director's Cut) (2002) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- A Friend in Need: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- A Friend in Need: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Many Happy Returns (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- When Fates Collide (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Last of the Centaurs (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Armageddon Now: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Judgement Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
Xena: What makes you think we can trust this child?
Gabrielle: What makes you think that we can't?
Gabrielle: Xena, she gave us Callisto's plan.
Xena: Exactly! Callisto wouldn't tell her anything she didn't want us to hear. The child's probably a pawn or worse!
Gabrielle: That is not true! Xena, you were always so quick to blame her, weren't you? Well, she is not evil! She's NOT!
Xena: [shocked] Hope? The child is Hope?
Gabrielle: [Gabrielle nods] I'm sorry. I never meant to lie. Xena, I couldn't kill her. She's my daughter. You're a mother, you know this! I had to save her.
Xena: Maybe it's not too late. She's young; poison'll kill her if her powers aren't mature.
Gabrielle: Poison? XENA, SHE IS MY CHILD!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.