Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 90)|
- tt0476709 Played by Renée O'Connor
- Xena: Warrior Princess - A Friend in Need (The Director's Cut) (2002) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- A Friend in Need: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- A Friend in Need: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Many Happy Returns (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- When Fates Collide (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Last of the Centaurs (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Armageddon Now: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Judgement Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
Xena: [to the vision of Gabrielle] Are you a demon? Or my own mind made mad?
Gabrielle: [as a vision] I am the truth of who you are. Our souls are united, Xena.
Beowulf: Xena? Xena, are you all right?
Xena: Yes. This Gabrielle truly loved Xena, didn't she?
Beowulf: And will till the end of time. Gabrielle saved you from what you were, as you must now save her.
Beowulf: I've heard the men talking. They say that Xena created this monster that awaits us.
Xena: It's true, then.
Beowulf: I have waited a long time to return this to you.
[He gives to Xena her chakram]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.