Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 90)|
- tt0476709 Played by Renée O'Connor
- Xena: Warrior Princess - A Friend in Need (The Director's Cut) (2002) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- A Friend in Need: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- A Friend in Need: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Many Happy Returns (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- When Fates Collide (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Last of the Centaurs (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Armageddon Now: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Judgement Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
Gabrielle: You can't sweet-talk information out of me - wrong target.
Petrocles: Oh, I don't know. Some people consider me the king of sweet-talk.
Gabrielle: Well, hand over the crown, 'cause you just met your match. When I was five, I talked my parents into giving me my own pony.
Petrocles: When I was fifteen, I talked a warlord into giving me his army.
Gabrielle: I once talked a Cyclops out of his dinner. And I was the dinner.
Petrocles: I talked Xena into marrying me.
Xena: [Far from both of them] Gabrielle, why don't you walk up here with me?
Gabrielle: You can keep your crown.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.