Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Xena: Warrior Princess" (1995)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 90)|
- tt0476709 Played by Renée O'Connor
- Xena: Warrior Princess - A Friend in Need (The Director's Cut) (2002) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- A Friend in Need: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- A Friend in Need: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Many Happy Returns (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- When Fates Collide (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Last of the Centaurs (2001) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys"
- Armageddon Now: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Judgement Day (1997) TV episode, Played by Renée O'Connor
- Hercules and Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus (1998) (V) Played by Renée O'Connor
Aphrodite: So you shrunk her horse, big deal. Everybody shrinks as they get older. That's why old people are so short.
Gabrielle: Now that's very constructive. What are you writing?
Aphrodite: Patient is hostile and insecure, possibly masking some latent tendencies.
Gabrielle: This is stupid.
Aphrodite: No, I'm sorry. Look. No more scroll, alright?
Gabrielle: Latent tendencies? Where did you learn to talk like that?
Aphrodite: Honey, don't let the blonde hair fool you. Although bombastic forms of circumlocution should be generally avoided, one mustn't shy away from big words in the right context.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.