Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charlie Ford (Character)
from The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- "The American West"
- The Last Vendetta (2016) TV episode, Played by Samuel Dunning
- Frontier Justice (2016) TV episode, Played by Samuel Dunning
- Two Front War (2016) TV episode, Played by Samuel Dunning (as Charley Ford)
- "Legends & Lies"
- Jesse James: Bloody Politics (2015) TV episode, Played by Adrian Nanney
- Jesse James' Hidden Treasure (2009) (TV) Played by Cole Dresser
- Jesse James: American Outlaw (2007) (TV) Played by Matt Easton
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) Played by Sam Rockwell (as Charley Ford)
... aka "The Assassination of Jesse James" - USA (short title)
- The Plot to Kill: Jesse James (2006) (TV) Played by Matt Easton / Raleigh Dean Craighead (as Young Charlie Ford)
- Jesse James: Legend-Outlaw-Terrorist (2005) (TV) Played by Glen Vaughan
- The Outlaws of Missouri (2003) Played by Gordon Currie
- Frank & Jesse (1995) Played by Alexis Arquette
- The Long Riders (1980) Played by Christopher Guest
- Hondo and the Judas (1967) TV episode, Played by Fritz Ford
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- Jesse James (1957) TV episode, Played by Chris Drake
- The True Story of Jesse James (1957) Played by Frank Gorshin (as Charley Ford)
- The Great Missouri Raid (1951) Played by Louis Jean Heydt (as Charles Ford)
- The Return of Jesse James (1950) Played by Tommy Noonan
- Gunfire (1950) Played by Steve Pendleton
- I Shot Jesse James (1949) Played by Tommy Noonan (as Charles Ford)
- The Return of Frank James (1940) Played by Charles Tannen
- Jesse James (1939) Played by Charles Tannen (as Charles Ford)
... aka "Darryl F. Zanuck's Production of Jesse James" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Frisco Kid (1935) Played by Donald Woods (as Charles Ford)
Jesse James: Well, Charley, did you hurt your leg?
Charley Ford: Yeah, I slipped... I slipped off the roof and I smacked down into a snow bank, like a ton of stupidness. One second I'm screamin', "Woah Nelly!", Next second, poof, I'm neck-deep in snow!
Jesse James: Well, whatever possessed you to climb a roof in December?
Charley Ford: There was a k - a kite. What am I saying? There was a cat, a cat! It was on the roof and I went after him. It was a tomcat yowling and what all, and I slipped.
Jesse James: I thought maybe your club foot was gaining on you!
See more »