Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charlie Ford (Character)
from The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- Jesse James' Hidden Treasure (2009) (TV) Played by Cole Dresser
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) Played by Sam Rockwell (as Charley Ford)
... aka "The Assassination of Jesse James" - USA (short title)
- The Plot to Kill: Jesse James (2006) (TV) Played by Matt Easton / Raleigh Dean Craighead (as Young Charlie Ford)
- Jesse James: Legend, Outlaw, Terrorist (2005) (TV) Played by Glen Vaughan
- The Outlaws of Missouri (2003) Played by Gordon Currie
- Frank & Jesse (1995) Played by Alexis Arquette
- The Long Riders (1980) Played by Christopher Guest
- Hondo and the Judas (1967) TV episode, Played by Fritz Ford
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- Jesse James (1957) TV episode, Played by Chris Drake
- The True Story of Jesse James (1957) Played by Frank Gorshin (as Charley Ford)
- The Great Missouri Raid (1951) Played by Louis Jean Heydt (as Charles Ford)
- The Return of Jesse James (1950) Played by Tommy Noonan
- Gunfire (1950) Played by Steve Pendleton
- I Shot Jesse James (1949) Played by Tommy Noonan (as Charles Ford)
- The Return of Frank James (1940) Played by Charles Tannen
- Jesse James (1939) Played by Charles Tannen (as Charles Ford)
... aka "Darryl F. Zanuck's Production of Jesse James" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
Jesse James: You ever consider suicide?
Charley Ford: Can't say that I have. There was always something else I wanted to do. Or my predicaments changed or I saw my hardships from a different slant; you know all what can happen. It never seemed respectable.
Jesse James: I'll tell you one thing that's certain; you won't fight dying once you've peeked over to the other side; you'll no more want to go back to your body than you'd want to spoon up your own puke.
Charley Ford: [long pause] Since we're looking to rob banks, I was wondering if I could go as far as to recommend we add another feller to the gang and sort of see if we couldn't come out of our next job alive. Bob wanted to know could he ride with us next time we took on a savings bank or a-
[Jesse fires his gun into a frozen lake]
Charley Ford: A savings bank or-
[Jesse fires again]
Charley Ford: A railroad.
[Jesse fires once more]
Charley Ford: Bob isn't much more than a boy to most appearances, but there's about two tons of sand in him and he'll stand with his shooter when that's what's called for. And he's smart too-he's about as intricate as they come.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.