Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cole Younger (Character)
from The Long Riders (1980)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)|
- "Quick Draw"
- Doomed! (2014) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Connor
- Something About Myra (2014) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Connor
- Up Staged! (2014) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Connor
- Wedding Bells (2014) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Connor
- The Railroad Spur (2013) TV episode, Played by Brian O'Connor
- Cole Younger & The Black Train (2012) Played by Cody McCarver / Nick Wylie
- True Grit (2010) Played by Don Pirl
- Jesse James' Hidden Treasure (2009) (TV) Played by Jeff Prechtel
- The Plot to Kill: Jesse James (2006) (TV) Played by Brandon Hylton
- American Outlaws (2001) Played by Scott Caan
- "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman"
- Baby Outlaws (1995) TV episode, Played by Ian Bohen
- Frank & Jesse (1995) Played by Randy Travis
- Lightning Jack (1994) Played by Ed Adams
- "Little House on the Prairie"
... aka "L.H.O.T.P." - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Little House: A New Beginning" - USA (last season title)
- The Older Brothers (1983) TV episode, Played by Geoffrey Lewis
- The Long Riders (1980) Played by David Carradine
- Belle Starr (1980) (TV) Played by Cliff Potts
- The Last Ride of the Dalton Gang (1979) (TV) Played by Dick Autry
- Poor Devil (1973) (TV) Played by George Kramer
- The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid (1972) Played by Cliff Robertson
... aka "Ponderosa" - USA (rerun title)
- The Younger Brothers' Younger Brother (1972) TV episode, Played by Strother Martin
- The Intruders (1970) (TV) Played by Gene Evans
- Hondo and the Judas (1967) TV episode, Played by Richard Bakalyan
- "The Legend of Jesse James" (1965) TV series Played by John Milford
- The Outlaws Is Coming (1965) Played by Bruce Sedley
- One Way Ticket (1962) TV episode, Played by Philip Carey
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- Rebel Gun (1961) TV episode, Played by Robert Sampson
- Young Jesse James (1960) Played by Willard Parker
- "Overland Trail"
- Perilous Passage (1960) TV episode, Played by Robert J. Wilke
- Shadow of Jesse James (1960) TV episode, Played by Richard Coogan
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- Cole Younger (1960) TV episode, Played by Royal Dano
- Full House (1959) TV episode, Played by Gregory Walcott
- Cole Younger, Gunfighter (1958) Played by Frank Lovejoy
- Hell's Crossroads (1957) Played by Myron Healey
- The True Story of Jesse James (1957) Played by Alan Hale Jr.
- Jesse James' Women (1954) Played by Sam Keller
- "Stories of the Century"
... aka "Legends of the Old West" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "The Fast Guns" - USA (reissue title)
- The Younger Brothers (1954) TV episode, Played by George Wallace
- Woman They Almost Lynched (1953) Played by Jim Davis
... aka "The Woman They Almost Lynched" - International (English title) (review title)
- Best of the Badmen (1951) Played by Bruce Cabot
- The Great Missouri Raid (1951) Played by Bruce Bennett
- Kansas Raiders (1950) Played by James Best
- The Younger Brothers (1949) Played by Wayne Morris
- Return of the Bad Men (1948) Played by Steve Brodie (as 'The Youngers': Cole Younger)
... aka "Return of the Badmen" - International (English title)
- Jesse James at Bay (1941) Played by Chuck Morrison
- Bad Men of Missouri (1941) Played by Dennis Morgan
- Days of Jesse James (1939) Played by Glenn Strange
[Pinkerton detectives have seriously wounded Cole and Jesse and his gang ride off bent on revenge]
Cole Younger: Where's Jesse? Where's Jesse?
Jim Younger: The boys are ridin' again, Cole
Cole Younger: We got an amnesty comin'! I told Jesse he's gonna have to settle with me if he started things up.
Charley Pitts: Don't get up, Cole.
Cole Younger: Got to, Charlie Pitts. Gotta keep gettin' up. 'Cause if you don't some son-of-a-bitch'll start shovelin' dirt on ya.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.