Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jim Younger (Character)
from American Outlaws (2001)
- American Outlaws (2001) Played by Gregory Smith
- "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman"
- Baby Outlaws (1995) TV episode, Played by Donnie Jeffcoat
- The Long Riders (1980) Played by Keith Carradine
- The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid (1972) Played by Luke Askew
- Hondo and the Judas (1967) TV episode, Played by Kipp Whitman
- "The Legend of Jesse James"
- Dark Side of the Moon (1966) TV episode, Played by David Richards
- As Far as the Sea (1966) TV episode, Played by David Richards
- South Wind (1966) TV episode, Played by David Richards
- Young Jesse James (1960) Played by John O'Neill
- Shadow of Jesse James (1960) TV episode, Played by James Westmoreland
- The True Story of Jesse James (1957) Played by Biff Elliot
- "Stories of the Century"
... aka "The Fast Guns" - USA (reissue title)
- The Younger Brothers (1954) TV episode, Played by Sheb Wooley
- Best of the Badmen (1951) Played by Robert J. Wilke
- The Great Missouri Raid (1951) Played by Bill Williams
- Return of the Bad Men (1948) Played by Tom Keene
... aka "Return of the Badmen" - International (English title)
- Bad Men of Missouri (1941) Played by Arthur Kennedy
- Days of Jesse James (1939) Played by Carl Sepulveda
- The Girl Who Wouldn't Quit (1918) Played by Philo McCullough
[Pinkerton detectives have seriously wounded Cole and Jesse and his gang ride off bent on revenge]
Cole Younger: Where's Jesse? Where's Jesse?
Jim Younger: The boys are ridin' again, Cole
Cole Younger: We got an amnesty comin'! I told Jesse he's gonna have to settle with me if he started things up.
Charley Pitts: Don't get up, Cole.
Cole Younger: Got to, Charlie Pitts. Gotta keep gettin' up. 'Cause if you don't some son-of-a-bitch'll start shovelin' dirt on ya.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.