Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robert Ford (Character)
from Hell's Crossroads (1957)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)|
- The Murder of Jesse James (2017) TV episode, Played by Lincoln McGowan
- "Legends & Lies"
- Jesse James: Bloody Politics (2015) TV episode, Played by Micah Roth (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James' Hidden Treasure (2009) (TV) Played by Corey Prechtel
- Jesse James: American Outlaw (2007) (TV) Played by James Horton
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) Played by Casey Affleck
... aka "The Assassination of Jesse James" - USA (short title)
- The Plot to Kill: Jesse James (2006) (TV) Played by James Horton (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James: Legend-Outlaw-Terrorist (2005) (TV) Played by Ben Cornish
- The Outlaws of Missouri (2003) Played by James Allodi
- Frank & Jesse (1995) Played by Jim Flowers (as Bob Ford)
- The Last Days of Frank and Jesse James (1986) (TV) Played by Darrell Wilks (as Bob Ford)
- The Long Riders (1980) Played by Nicholas Guest (as Bob Ford)
- "Little House on the Prairie"
... aka "L.H.O.T.P." - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Little House: A New Beginning" - USA (last season title)
- The Aftermath (1977) TV episode, Played by Tony Markes
- A Time for Dying (1969) Played by J.N. Roberts (as Bob Ford)
- Hondo and the Judas (1967) TV episode, Played by Roy Jenson (as Bob Ford)
- "Shotgun Slade"
... aka "Shotgun Slade, Mercenary of the Old West" - USA (DVD title)
- Bob Ford (1959) TV episode, Played by Charles Aidman (as Bob Ford)
... aka "The Lawman" - USA (alternative title)
- The Outcast (1958) TV episode, Played by Martin Landau (as Bob Ford)
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- Jesse James (1957) TV episode, Played by Bobby Jordan (as Bob Ford)
- Hell's Crossroads (1957) Played by Robert Vaughn (as Bob Ford)
- "Goodyear Playhouse"
... aka "Goodyear Television Playhouse" - USA (original title)
- Missouri Legend (1956) TV episode, Played by Thomas A. Carlin (as Bob Ford)
... aka "Brave Stallion" - USA (syndication title)
- Joey Saves the Day (1955) TV episode, Played by Richard Travis (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James' Women (1954) Played by Michael Carr (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James vs. the Daltons (1954) Played by Rory Mallinson (as Bob Ford)
- "Stories of the Century"
... aka "Legends of the Old West" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "The Fast Guns" - USA (reissue title)
- Frank and Jesse James (1954) TV episode, Played by Tyler MacDuff (as Bob Ford)
- The Great Jesse James Raid (1953) Played by Jim Bannon (as Bob Ford)
- "You Are There"
- The Capture of Jesse James (1953) TV episode, Played by James Dean (as Bob Ford)
- The Great Missouri Raid (1951) Played by Whit Bissell (as Bob Ford)
- The Return of Jesse James (1950) Played by Clifton Young (as Bob Ford)
- Gunfire (1950) Played by Roger Anderson (as Bob Ford)
- I Shot Jesse James (1949) Played by John Ireland (as Bob Ford)
- The Return of Frank James (1940) Played by John Carradine (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James (1939) Played by John Carradine (as Bob Ford)
... aka "Darryl F. Zanuck's Production of Jesse James" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Jesse James (1927) Played by Harry Woods (as Bob Ford)
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Casey Affleck
- The Men Who Made the Movies: Samuel Fuller (2002) (TV) Played by John Ireland (as Bob Ford)
- Gunfighters of the Old West (1992) (V) Played by John Ireland (as Bob Ford)
Jesse James: [Jesse has given Bob a gun as a gift] You know what John Newman Edwards once wrote about me? He said I didn't trust two men in ten thousand and was even cautious around them. The government's sort of run me ragged. I'm going the long way around the barn to say I've been feeling cornered and just plain ornery of late and I'd be pleased if you'd accept the gun as my way of apologizing.
Robert Ford: Heaven knows I'd be ornerier if I were in your position.
Jesse James: No. I haven't been acting correctly. I can't hardly recognize myself sometimes when I'm greased. I go on journeys out of my body and look at my red hands and my mean face and I wonder about that man who's gone so wrong. I've been becoming a problem to myself.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.