Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robert Ford (Character)
from The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 9)|
- Jesse James' Hidden Treasure (2009) (TV) Played by Corey Prechtel
- Jesse James: American Outlaw (2007) (TV) Played by James Horton
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) Played by Casey Affleck
... aka "The Assassination of Jesse James" - USA (short title)
- The Plot to Kill: Jesse James (2006) (TV) Played by James Horton (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James: Legend-Outlaw-Terrorist (2005) (TV) Played by Ben Cornish
- The Outlaws of Missouri (2003) Played by James Allodi
- Frank & Jesse (1995) Played by Jim Flowers (as Bob Ford)
- The Last Days of Frank and Jesse James (1986) (TV) Played by Darrell Wilks (as Bob Ford)
- The Long Riders (1980) Played by Nicholas Guest (as Bob Ford)
- "Little House on the Prairie"
... aka "L.H.O.T.P." - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Little House: A New Beginning" - USA (last season title)
- The Aftermath (1977) TV episode, Played by Tony Markes
- Hondo and the Judas (1967) TV episode, Played by Roy Jenson (as Bob Ford)
- "Shotgun Slade"
... aka "Shotgun Slade, Mercenary of the Old West" - USA (DVD title)
- Bob Ford (1959) TV episode, Played by Charles Aidman (as Bob Ford)
... aka "The Lawman" - USA (alternative title)
- The Outcast (1958) TV episode, Played by Martin Landau (as Bob Ford)
- "Tales of Wells Fargo"
- Jesse James (1957) TV episode, Played by Bobby Jordan (as Bob Ford)
- Hell's Crossroads (1957) Played by Robert Vaughn (as Bob Ford)
- "Goodyear Playhouse"
... aka "Goodyear Television Playhouse" - USA (original title)
- Missouri Legend (1956) TV episode, Played by Thomas A. Carlin (as Bob Ford)
... aka "Brave Stallion" - USA (syndication title)
- Joey Saves the Day (1955) TV episode, Played by Richard Travis (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James' Women (1954) Played by Michael Carr (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James vs. the Daltons (1954) Played by Rory Mallinson (as Bob Ford)
- "Stories of the Century"
... aka "Legends of the Old West" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "The Fast Guns" - USA (reissue title)
- Frank and Jesse James (1954) TV episode, Played by Tyler MacDuff (as Bob Ford)
- The Great Jesse James Raid (1953) Played by Jim Bannon (as Bob Ford)
- "You Are There"
- The Capture of Jesse James (1953) TV episode, Played by James Dean (as Bob Ford)
- The Great Missouri Raid (1951) Played by Whit Bissell (as Bob Ford)
- The Return of Jesse James (1950) Played by Clifton Young (as Bob Ford)
- Gunfire (1950) Played by Roger Anderson (as Bob Ford)
- I Shot Jesse James (1949) Played by John Ireland (as Bob Ford)
- The Return of Frank James (1940) Played by John Carradine (as Bob Ford)
- Jesse James (1939) Played by John Carradine (as Bob Ford)
... aka "Darryl F. Zanuck's Production of Jesse James" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Jesse James (1927) Played by Harry Woods (as Bob Ford)
- Oscar, que empiece el espectáculo (2008) (TV) Played by Casey Affleck
- The Men Who Made the Movies: Samuel Fuller (2002) (TV) Played by John Ireland (as Bob Ford)
- Gunfighters of the Old West (1992) (V) Played by John Ireland (as Bob Ford)
Jesse James: Did I ever mention that scalawag George Shepherd? George was one of Quantrill's lieutenants and he gave me a story like Bob's, is why I thought of him, giving me everything we had in common and so on, just so he could join the gang. How could I know he had a grudge against me and was lying to get on my good side? I said 'Come aboard, George. Glad to have ya,'. George thought he was smart. 'Cept he wasn't. He rode into camp one morning and about twenty guns opened up on him.
Jesse James: But he only had one eye- and you need two eyes to get Jesse.
Robert Ford: You oughn't think of me like you do George Shepherd.
Jesse James: You brought him to mind.
Robert Ford: It's not very flattering.
Jesse James: [ignoring him] Sure is good eating, Martha.
Martha Bolton: Well, I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
Robert Ford: How come George had a grudge against you?
Jesse James: Hmm?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.