Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dan Humphrey (Character)
from "Gossip Girl" (2007)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 124)|
- "Gossip Girl"
... aka "Gg" - USA (informal short title)
- New York, I Love You XOXO (2012) TV episode, Played by Penn Badgley
- The Revengers (2012) TV episode, Played by Penn Badgley
- It's Really Complicated (2012) TV episode, Played by Penn Badgley
- Save the Last Chance (2012) TV episode, Played by Penn Badgley
- Where the Vile Things Are (2012) TV episode, Played by Penn Badgley
Serena van der Woodsen: Mom is such a hypocrite and all these years she's been writing me about my behavior.
Eric van der Woodsen: And here she's just mad at you for being her.
Dan Humphrey: And all the time my dad has given me this advice based on this girl he dated, this girl a lot like Serena.
Jenny Humphrey: It's her mom.
Blair Waldorf: When you think about it, it makes total sense that your mom was a groupie. I mean only a woman that had completely satisfied her sexual appetite in her youth would ever marry your step-dads.
Serena van der Woodsen: Blair can we not talk about my mom's appetite?
Dan Humphrey: Yeah, or, or who satisfied them.
Serena van der Woodsen: It's just...
Dan Humphrey: So...
Jenny Humphrey, Eric van der Woodsen: Gross!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.