Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Blair Waldorf (Character)
from "Gossip Girl" (2007)
|Photos (See all 354 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 124)|
- "Gossip Girl"
... aka "Gg" - USA (informal short title)
- New York, I Love You XOXO (2012) TV episode, Played by Leighton Meester
- The Revengers (2012) TV episode, Played by Leighton Meester
- It's Really Complicated (2012) TV episode, Played by Leighton Meester
- Save the Last Chance (2012) TV episode, Played by Leighton Meester
- Where the Vile Things Are (2012) TV episode, Played by Leighton Meester
Serena van der Woodsen: Mom is such a hypocrite. And all these years, she's been riding me about my behavior.
Eric van der Woodsen: And here, she's just mad at you for being her.
Dan Humphrey: And all this time my dad has been giving me advice based on a girl he dated... a girl "a lot like Serena."
Jenny Humphrey: Her mom.
Blair Waldorf: If you think about it, it makes total sense that your mom was a groupie. I mean, only a woman that had completely satisfied her sexual appetite in her youth would ever marry your step dads.
Serena van der Woodsen: Blair, can we not talk about my mom's appetite?
Dan Humphrey: No, or who satisfied her.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.