Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chester Tate (Character)
from "Soap" (1977)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- Episode #4.16 (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Mandan
- Episode #4.15 (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Mandan
- Episode #4.13 (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Mandan
- Episode #4.12 (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Mandan
- Episode #4.11 (1981) TV episode, Played by Robert Mandan
- Episode #3.0 (1979) TV episode, Played by Robert Mandan
- The Best of Soap: Who Killed Peter? (1978) TV episode, Played by Robert Mandan
[on Chester's chronic infidelity]
Minister: I see this sort of problem a lot. It seems to be going around. I think part of the reason is that there are no more Indians.
Chester: I beg your pardon?
Minister: You see, in the olden days, we had Indians to worry about. Where were the Indians? Were the Indians surrounding us? Were the Indians angry Indians? Did the Indians want our horses? Nobody fooled around because you couldn't relax long enough. Now, we've got no more Indians.
Jessica: I see.
Minister: The best marriages were in the Apache territory, because those were the worst Indians. Hostiles without, no hostility within. We have a lot to thank the Indians for: happy marriages, nice beadwork.
See more »