Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Chuck Campbell (Character)
from "Soap" (1977)
- Episode #4.16 (1981) TV episode, Played by Jay Johnson (as Chuck)
- Episode #4.15 (1981) TV episode, Played by Jay Johnson (as Chuck and Bob Campbell)
- Episode #4.13 (1981) TV episode, Played by Jay Johnson (as Chuck and Bob Campbell)
- Episode #4.11 (1981) TV episode, Played by Jay Johnson
- Episode #4.10 (1981) TV episode, Played by Jay Johnson
- Episode #3.0 (1979) TV episode, Played by Jay Johnson
- The Best of Soap: Who Killed Peter? (1978) TV episode, Played by Jay Johnson
[the doctor has come with Danny's test results]
Dr. Saxon: The bullets passed through both kidneys.
Mary: Oh my god.
Dr. Saxon: We can't save either one. Now we'll put him on a life-support machine for now, but...
Mary: He needs another kidney. Is that what you're trying to say?
Gwen: Mine. Take mine. Take both of mine, I don't need 'em! He already has my heart, my soul; he can have my kidneys, my lungs, whatever you need, just take it!
Burt: Doc, I've got great kidneys. I want Danny to have my kidney.
Dr. Saxon: Burt, it can't be just anyone's kidney.
Burt: It's not just *anyone's* kidney, it *my* kidney. And it's a great kidney, I take good care of it.
Chuck: I'd give him a kidney, but I've only got one.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.