Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Skwisgaar Skwigelf (Character)
from "Metalocalypse" (2006)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 54)|
- Doublebookedklok (2010) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- Dethsiduals (2010) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- Dethmas (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- DethHealth (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- RenovationKlok (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
Toki Wartooth: [gasps] What's this place called?
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: This is, I believes called, Food Libraries. Food Libraries.
Toki Wartooth: Food Library.
Pickles The Drummer: [yells] It's called a Grocery Store, you douchebags!
Pickles The Drummer: I'm sorry about 'douchebags'. I got low blood sugar.
Nathan Explosion: Alright, here's the deal. We have to do our own shopping so we can make our own dinner like all the regular jack-offs do. Now you're all in charge of putting together one dish.
Nathan Explosion: And don't just buy booze! That ain't food.
William Murderface: What do you mean, 'booze ain't food'? I'd rather chop off my ding-dong than admit that!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.