Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Skwisgaar Skwigelf (Character)
from "Metalocalypse" (2006)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 54)|
- Doublebookedklok (2010) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- Dethsiduals (2010) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- Dethmas (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- DethHealth (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- RenovationKlok (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
Lorkey the Sailor: 'Tain't no difference, if ye ask me.
Toki Wartooth: But that just doesn't seem to make any sense at all...
Lorkey the Sailor: Comedy is about expressing your hate! The more hate you have, the funnier those rusty dildoes sittin' at them tables'll think you are!
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: But I bomb, and I hates everyt'ing.
Lorkey the Sailor: Aye! But do ye hate yourself?
Toki Wartooth: Hate... myself?
Lorkey the Sailor: Ah, yes, 'specially now, eh? Bombing onstage, and Mr. Tangerine Pigtails went running away! 'Twill take some time for him to recover from that horror he went through.
Toki Wartooth: [suddenly realizing Lorkey's point] I hate myself!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.