Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Skwisgaar Skwigelf (Character)
from "Metalocalypse" (2006)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 54)|
- Doublebookedklok (2010) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- Dethsiduals (2010) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- Dethmas (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- DethHealth (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
- RenovationKlok (2009) TV episode, Played by Brendon Small
Toki Wartooth: [Toki and Skwisgaar are grocery shopping] Who is "wal... nuts?"
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: [Skwisgaar surreptitiously throws a box of tampons into Toki's cart] Uh, hey Toki, look inside of your basket.
[his voice barely conceals his amusement]
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: Guess why's you're in such a crappy mood: you have ladies' tampons... unside of it! And you buy them for yourself - go have a conversation with all the ladies and tell them your problems!
Toki Wartooth: YOU lady, Skwisgaar!
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: NO, I'M NOT!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.