Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ted Mosby (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Photos (See all 96 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 310)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- Episode #9.1 (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Radnor
- Something New (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Radnor
- Something Old (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Radnor
- The Bro Mitzvah (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Radnor
- Romeward Bound (2013) TV episode, Played by Josh Radnor
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Peter's Progress (2009) TV episode, Played by Josh Radnor
- No Chris Left Behind (2007) TV episode, Played by Josh Radnor
Ted Mosby: It's just, there are so many decisions be made. What if I make all the wrong ones and the building just sucks?
Barney Stinson: Not possible. Your building is new. And I have one rule: New is always better.
Ted Mosby: You can't keep changing your one rule if they're always different rules.
Barney Stinson: Ahhh... but "New is always better" is my oldest rule, which makes it the best.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.