Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robin Scherbatsky (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Photos (See all 157 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 315)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- Last Forever: Part One (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Last Forever: Part Two (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- The End of the Aisle (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Gary Blauman (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Daisy (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #6.142 (2012) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders (as Robin Scherbatsky in 'How I Met Your Mother')
Robin Scherbatsky: Oh, my God, Lily! What are you eating? Gravel?
Marshall Eriksen: Oh, I know, right? It sounds like cufflinks going up a vacuum cleaner!
Lily Aldrin: Well, why don't you sing about it?
Marshall Eriksen: [singing] Because I don't sing about everything I do!
Robin Scherbatsky: No, no, sometimes you just sing nonsense words, like a stroke victim. And what's worse: they're catchy! Apple, Orchard, Banana Cat Dance.
Robin Scherbatsky, Lily Aldrin, Barney Stinson, Ted Mosby: 8663.
Robin Scherbatsky: See, we know that one because you once sang it for like three hours? What the hell is that?
Marshall Eriksen: That's my password: AOBCD8663.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.