Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robin Scherbatsky (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Photos (See all 157 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 267)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- Last Forever: Part One (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Last Forever: Part Two (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- The End of the Aisle (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Gary Blauman (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Daisy (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #6.142 (2012) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders (as Robin Scherbatsky in 'How I Met Your Mother')
Barney Stinson: Every woman wants a date on Valentine's Day. That neediness reaches its climax - what up - on February 13th. A magical night, when a 10 has the self esteem of a 4, and the depraved enthusiasm of a 2. Now, there's only one thing you can't do.
Robin Scherbatsky: Please say "widows."
Barney Stinson: Wherever you are, or whoever you're under, you must get home alone by 11:59 p.m. Otherwise, you're on a date on Valentine's Day.
Robin Scherbatsky: Barney, Desperation Day assumes that all single women freak out about Valentine's Day.Which we do not. Case in point: I will be spending February 13 with some lovely single ladies from work...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.