Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robin Scherbatsky (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Photos (See all 157 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 310)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- The Rehearsal Dinner (2013) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Bedtime Stories (2013) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Mom and Dad (2013) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Platonish (2013) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- The Lighthouse (2013) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #6.142 (2012) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders (as Robin Scherbatsky in 'How I Met Your Mother')
Robin Scherbatsky: [Robin laments to Lily and Marshall not being able to get any freebies because of her being engaged] You know what, I love Barney, but this ring thing sucks. This gross guy, brushed against my rack, and then apologized - and I think he really really meant it.
Lily Aldrin: Sweetie, I know it's nice to be groped by strangers, but nothing beats the rush you get when that one special person looks at you.
Marshall Eriksen: It's true. Like here in this bar, there's only one thing that I see.
[looks at Lily]
Marshall Eriksen: I see her brightly, and more clearly than anything else in this world. You know what that is? That's love... and possibly alcohol mixed with some very powerful antibiotics.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.