Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robin Scherbatsky (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Photos (See all 157 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 316)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- Last Forever: Part One (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Last Forever: Part Two (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- The End of the Aisle (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Gary Blauman (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- Daisy (2014) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders
- "Chelsea Lately"
- Episode #6.142 (2012) TV episode, Played by Cobie Smulders (as Robin Scherbatsky in 'How I Met Your Mother')
Scott: [Flashback to Robin and her marine biologist boyfriend] This really sucks but I'm gonna be at the North Pole for the next three months.
Robin Scherbatsky: [Sarcastically] Seriously? The North Pole? Okay pal, if you wanna break up with me, just tell it to me straight, don't pretend you're going someplace we all know doesn't exist.
Scott: Um, I'm gonna be studying the mating habits of...
Robin Scherbatsky: Of what? Santa's elves? Rudolph? You know I'm going on a trip too, Scott. It, uh, starts in Narnia, works it's way up to Candyland, and then hey, congratulate me, I'm the new Defense Against the Dark Teacher at Hogwarts. Expelliarmus!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.