Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marshall Eriksen (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Photos (See all 236 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 211)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- Last Forever: Part One (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Last Forever: Part Two (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- The End of the Aisle (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Gary Blauman (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Daisy (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Peter's Progress (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
Robin Scherbatsky: [Marshall is bitter because a drink he conceptualized at MacLaren's is named after Robin] It's my usual!
Marshall Eriksen: Immaterial! If it's gonna be named after anybody, it should be the Marshall Eriksen.
Robin Scherbatsky: Sorry, it's the Robin Scherbatsky, read it and weep.
Marshall Eriksen: So you're gonna Zuckerberg me? Alright, you're Zuckerberging me? It's fine, I'll see you in court, a little court called the dance floor. Dance-off now!
Lily Aldrin: No, no dancing. Marshall, we've been through this. The doctor said your dancer's hip is worse than ever, you have to lay off dancing for a while.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.