Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marshall Eriksen (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Photos (See all 95 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 318)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- Last Forever: Part One (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Last Forever: Part Two (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- The End of the Aisle (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Gary Blauman (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Daisy (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Peter's Progress (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
Marvin Eriksen Sr.: All right now, no farting around. Put your skates and your pads on, boys. Game on in five minutes.
Lily: You're gonna go play hockey?
[Mr. Eriksen tosses a basketball to Marcus]
Lily: With a basketball?
Marvin Eriksen Sr.: Well, it's a combination of the two. We call it baskIceball.
Marshall: We invented it. It's the most dangerous and awesome sport in the world.
Lily: [Thinks for a second] BaskIceball? Not Iceketball?
Marvin Eriksen Sr.: Iceketball? Just sounds weird.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.