Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marshall Eriksen (Character)
from "How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
|Photos (See all 95 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 312)|
- "How I Met Your Mother"
... aka "H.I.M.Y.M" - USA (short title)
- Last Forever: Part One (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Last Forever: Part Two (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- The End of the Aisle (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Gary Blauman (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- Daisy (2014) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Peter's Progress (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Segel
Bilson: Okay, Eriksen, let's get to work. It's 2:00 a.m. It's raining outside. Ding dong! What? The doorbell? Oh, hello, Jessica Alba in a trench coat and nothing else. But wait - knock, knock. Somebody's at the back door?
Marshall: I don't have a back door.
Bilson: [Ignores this] Oh, my gosh, Jessica Simpson? What a surprise. Two Jessicas, you gotta pick one. What do you do? Go.
Marshall: Right. Well, uh... I'm engaged, so...
Bilson: Fiancee's out of town. What do you do? Go.
Marshall: We're still engaged, even if she's...
Bilson: Okay, fiancee's dead. Hit by a bus. What do you do? Go.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.