Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
C.J. Barnes (Character)
from "8 Simple Rules" (2002)
- "8 Simple Rules"
... aka "8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter" - USA (original title)
- Ditch Day (2005) TV episode, Played by David Spade
- Sleepover (2005) TV episode, Played by David Spade
- The Teachers Lounge (2005) TV episode, Played by David Spade
- The After Party (2005) TV episode, Played by David Spade
- C.J.'s Real Dad (2005) TV episode, Played by David Spade
C.J. Barnes: [Bad French Accent] Hello, Cate.
Cate Hennessy: [Noticing C. J. sitting there, drinking a cup of tea] How long ahve you been sitting there?
C.J. Barnes: [Accent] Bridget, Kerry, Kerry, Bridget. What do they covet most, Cate?
Cate Hennessy: Boys?
C.J. Barnes: [Accent] Hm, yes. Many, many boys.
Cate Hennessy: Well, I was just in their room...
C.J. Barnes: [Accent] Snooping, Clarice?
Cate Hennessy: I was cleaning! Anyway, i found my suitcase, and a bunch of websites about hotels.
C.J. Barnes: [Accent] Bridget and Kerry, hotel, boys. One banana, two banana, three banana, four.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.