Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lt. Doug Chapman (Character)
from "The Rockford Files" (1974)
- The Rockford Files: Friends and Foul Play (1996) (TV) Played by James Luisi (as Capt. Doug Chapman)
- The Rockford Files: If the Frame Fits... (1996) (TV) Played by James Luisi (as Capt. Doug Chapman)
- "The Rockford Files"
... aka "Jim Rockford, Private Investigator" - USA (syndication title)
- The Big Cheese (1979) TV episode, Played by James Luisi
- Nice Guys Finish Dead (1979) TV episode, Played by James Luisi
- Lions, Tigers, Monkeys and Dogs: Part 2 (1979) TV episode, Played by James Luisi
- Lions, Tigers, Monkeys and Dogs: Part 1 (1979) TV episode, Played by James Luisi
- A Material Difference (1979) TV episode, Played by James Luisi
Sid Loft: [Dennis and Peggy are having the Loft's - Sid and Eleanor - over for dinner, trying to 'woo' them to help get a permit to build an apartment over their garage. Jim's there, and Dennis brought Rita over. The tension's palpable; Ms. Loft is upset they're eating 'late' - 8p, and Rita's just finished her 'monkey-poo' story] You know, you're crazy about animals, I'm crazy about professions. I really, really interest me. Take modeling. That is what you do, isn't it, Miss Capkovick? You are a model?
Rita Capkovic: 'Capkovic.'
Sid Loft: 'Capkovic.'
Peggy Becker: [Nervously trying to change the direction of the conversation] I-I, I could have served earlier, but I didn't know. You know, I mean, 7 o'clock, 6:30...
Eleanor Loft: [Not even making any eye contact with Peggy, her annoyance is apparent] Many people enjoy a late dinner.
Sid Loft: You and Dennis here, you friends quite awhile?
Lt. Doug Chapman: [Rita stops in mid-chew, Dennis putting broccoli on his plate, looks at Rita, then speaks - looking at his plate, and almost mumbling] Yeah, for a little while.
Sid Loft: [the only one smiling] How'd you to happen to meet?
Jim Rockford: Dennis, I think you forgot the wine.
Lt. Doug Chapman: Yeah.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.