Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Peggy Becker (Character)
from "The Rockford Files" (1974)
- The Rockford Files: Godfather Knows Best (1996) (TV) Played by Pat Finley
- "The Rockford Files"
... aka "Jim Rockford, Private Investigator" - USA (syndication title)
- No-Fault Affair (1979) TV episode, Played by Pat Finley
- Kill the Messenger (1978) TV episode, Played by Pat Finley
- The Paper Palace (1978) TV episode, Played by Pat Finley
- To Protect and Serve: Part 1 (1977) TV episode, Played by Pat Finley
- The Becker Connection (1977) TV episode, Played by Pat Finley
Peggy Becker: Just what is a buff?
Dennis Becker: [looking uncomfortable] Buff? Well... well, it's a citizen who is uh, fascinated by police work. Like, you know, people who are into CB radios and Broadway shows. These people are "buffs" as we call them. They like to spend time around the station house, get to know the fellas, sorta hang out...
Peggy Becker: [not looking amused] Dennis, that's not a buff, that's a groupie!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.