Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cora Hudson (Character)
from "Mork & Mindy" (1978)
- "Mork & Mindy"
- I Don't Remember Mama (1982) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Kerr
- Rich Mork, Poor Mork (1981) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Kerr
- Long Before We Met (1981) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Kerr
- The Honeymoon (1981) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Kerr
- The Wedding (1981) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Kerr
Frederick McConnell: Okay, so your presents weren't very practical, but it doesn't matter.
Mindy McConnell: Oh Mork, dad's right. It's not the gift, it's the thought that counts.
Cora Hudson: That's true, Mork, it is the thought.
Mork: Thoughts are important?
Frederick McConnell: Well, of course!
Mork: I should've given you one of those for Christmas!
Cora Hudson: You can give a thought?
Mork: No, but you can give it to yourselves, I can make it happen!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.