Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Howard Cunningham (Character)
from "Happy Days" (1974)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Celebutard Mountain (2007) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- The Father, the Son and the Holy Fonz (2005) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- "Happy Days"
- Fonzie's Spots (1984) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- Good News, Bad News (1984) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- School Dazed (1984) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- Low Notes (1984) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- So How Was Your Weekend? (1984) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- "Joanie Loves Chachi"
- Joanie's Roommate (1982) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- Chicago (1982) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- "Love, American Style"
- Love and the Happy Days/Love and the Newscasters (1972) TV episode, Played by Harold Gould
- Under the Boardwalk: The Monopoly Story (2010) Played by Tom Bosley
- "The O'Reilly Factor"
- Episode dated 11 July 2008 (2008) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- 50 Greatest Comedy Catchphrases (2008) (TV) Played by Tom Bosley
- Happy Days: 30th Anniversary Reunion (2005) (TV) Played by Harold Gould
- "Happy Days"
- Passages: Part 2 (1984) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- The Third Anniversary Show (1977) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
- The Second Anniversary Show (1976) TV episode, Played by Tom Bosley
Richie Cunningham: [Richie tells his parents and Joanie that he's moving his family to California] Everything you said made a lot of sense... it was good advice. But I talked it over with Lori Beth, and we've decided that we have to give this a chance.
Richie Cunningham: Look, when we get to California, I might have to get an odd job or something. But this is what I really, really want to do.
Richie Cunningham: Now the only regret I have is that I have to say goodbye.
Howard Cunningham: [standing up, addressing Marion] Give me that famous, pre-signed checkbook of yours, will ya?
[Marion hands it to him]
Richie Cunningham: Dad, Dad... now wait... wait a minute... I really don't want to take any of your money.
Howard Cunningham: Richard, you remember before when I was telling you about the sacrifices I made for my family? Well, for a little while, I forgot why. But it's because I wanted my children to go as far as their gifts could take them.
[hands him a blank check]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.