Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mindy McConnell (Character)
from "Mork & Mindy" (1978)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 38)|
- "Mork & Mindy/Laverne & Shirley/Fonz Hour" (1982) TV series Played by Pam Dawber (as Mindy)
- "Mork & Mindy"
- The Mork Report (1982) TV episode, Played by Pam Dawber
- Gotta Run: Part 3 (1982) TV episode, Played by Pam Dawber
- Gotta Run: Part 2 (1982) TV episode, Played by Pam Dawber
- Gotta Run: Part 1 (1982) TV episode, Played by Pam Dawber
- Cheerleader in Chains (1982) TV episode, Played by Pam Dawber
Mindy McConnell: All night long, Dan just kept talking about babies, then I realized he never talked about us. He wasn't into having a wife so much as he wanted a family; and I want to be a couple before I'm a group.
Mork: I'm sorry you lost your husband. Did my becoming a child affect your decision?
Mindy McConnell: Well I have to admit it opened my eyes, it's hard to be a mother.
Mork: Yeah, it's pretty tough being a kid too, but you made it easy. Know something?
Mindy McConnell: What?
Mork: You're gonna make a terrific mother.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.