Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Oliver Jordan (Character)
from Dinner at Eight (1933)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Dinner at Eight (1989) (TV) Played by John Mahoney
- "Front Row Center"
- Dinner at Eight (1955) TV episode, Played by Everett Sloane
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Dinner at Eight (1951) TV episode, Played by Percy Marmont
- "The Philco-Goodyear Television Playhouse"
... aka "The Philco Television Playhouse" - USA (original title)
... aka "Arena Theatre" - USA (new title)
... aka "Repertory Theatre" - USA (new title)
- Dinner at Eight (1948) TV episode, Played by Dennis King
- Dinner at Eight (1933) Played by Lionel Barrymore
- The Big Parade of Comedy (1964) Played by Lionel Barrymore (as Oliver Jordan in 'Dinner at Eight')
... aka "MGM's Big Parade of Comedy" - USA (complete title)
- Some of the Best (1943) Played by Lionel Barrymore (as Oliver Jordan in 'Dinner At Eight')
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.