Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
James Hobert (Character)
from "Spin City" (1996)
- "Spin City"
- Goodbye: Part 1 (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexander Chaplin
- Goodbye: Part 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexander Chaplin
- The Commitments (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexander Chaplin
- An American Deputy Mayor in Paris (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexander Chaplin
- Airplane! (2000) TV episode, Played by Alexander Chaplin
James Hobert: [Stuart comes into work all beaten up] Gees Stuart, what happen to you.
Stuart Bondek: Remember that woman I have been seeing, the one married to the bouncer. Last night when I went home he was waiting for me. I have no idea how he found out.
James Hobert: [James and Paul start to snigger] Do you want to know how he found out?
Paul Lassiter: [Now laughing] We Told him! GOTCHA!
Stuart Bondek: That's not a practical joke, you idiots. I'm really hurt I may have a concussion.
James Hobert: [James and Paul laughing hysterically] Yes! SCORE!
Paul Lassiter: [still laughing] And that's not all, we also called your mother.
Stuart Bondek: You told my mother I was sleeping with a married woman?
Paul Lassiter: [laughing] We told her you we DEAD!
Stuart Bondek: You guys are crazy. I've got to go see my mother.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.