Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mary O'Leary (Character)
from "Father Ted" (1995)
- "Father Ted"
- Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep (1998) TV episode, Played by Rynagh O'Grady
- Cigarettes and Alcohol and Rollerblading (1996) TV episode, Played by Rynagh O'Grady
- Old Grey Whistle Theft (1996) TV episode, Played by Rynagh O'Grady
- The Passion of Saint Tibulus (1995) TV episode, Played by Rynagh O'Grady
- Entertaining Father Stone (1995) TV episode, Played by Rynagh O'Grady
[In their shop, John is trying to get past his wife, Mary, who is slicing vegetables]
John O'Leary: Are you gonna stand there all day, ya fat oul' bitch!
Mary O'Leary: Don't talk to me like that, ya big pile of shite!
[He brushes past her roughly]
Mary O'Leary: Ya ignorant prick!
John O'Leary: You watch that mouth of yours!
Mary O'Leary: I'll watch nothin'!
[She points the knife at him]
Mary O'Leary: I'll stick this up your arse!
[Dougal walks in to the shop. Mary hides the knife behind her back]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.