Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cotton Hill (Character)
from "King of the Hill" (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 262)|
- "King of the Hill"
... aka "Hank of the Hill" - Europe (English title)
- Serves Me Right for Giving General George S. Patton the Bathroom Key (2009) TV episode, Played by Toby Huss
- The Accidental Terrorist (2008) TV episode, Played by Toby Huss
- Death Picks Cotton (2007) TV episode, Played by Toby Huss
- Lucky's Wedding Suit (2007) TV episode, Played by Toby Huss
- Hank Gets Dusted (2007) TV episode, Played by Toby Huss
Cotton Hill: [chewing on something with a disgusted look on his face] Tilly did you make this stuffing?, cause it tastes like garbage!
Hank Hill: [embarrassed and worried] Uh, Dad!
Cotton Hill: Did I ever tell you the time she tried to poison me with a baked chicken?
Tilly Hill: [sighing] It was chicken almondine!
Cotton Hill: It was cyanide woman!
Hank Hill: Uh, Dad could you please show Mom some respect while Bobby's in the room?
Cotton Hill: You heard him Bobby, leave the room
[Bobby stand up]
Hank Hill: No sit down Bobby
Bobby Hill: Could you at least respect Grandmom until we get to dessert?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.