Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "King of the Hill" (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 405)|
- "King of the Hill"
... aka "Hank of the Hill" - Europe (English title)
- When Joseph Met Lori and Made Out with Her in the Janitor's Closet (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Just Another Manic Kahn-Day (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Bill Gathers Moss (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- The Boy Can't Help It (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- To Sirloin with Love (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
[Bill steps on Hank's glasses after Hank steps on his ping pong ball]
Hank: Dammit, Bill, those were my only pair of glasses!
Dale Gribble: Dang it, Hank, that was our only ball.
[Throws a hot Frito pie at Hank, but misses and hits Bill]
Boomhauer: Hey man, I was dang ol' scarfing on that, man.
Bill Dauterive: My face hurts.
Hank: And it'll match your ass when I'm done kicking it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.