Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "King of the Hill" (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 405)|
- "King of the Hill"
... aka "Hank of the Hill" - Europe (English title) (series title)
- When Joseph Met Lori and Made Out with Her in the Janitor's Closet (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Just Another Manic Kahn-Day (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Bill Gathers Moss (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- The Boy Can't Help It (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- To Sirloin with Love (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
Coach Sauers: [to Hank] Hill you finally got a haircut.
Hank: [laughs] You noticed.
Coach Sauers: [to Boomhauer] Boomhauer how are your folks?
Boomhauer: Man, they're doing fine man, they're down in dang ol' Florida man,dang ol' lottery winner man, no problems man.
Coach Sauers: Sorry to hear that.
Coach Sauers: [to Dale] Gribble no one's killed you yet
Coach Sauers: Dauterive my god man what happened?
Bill Dauterive: It's a long story, you remember...
Hank: [Interrupting him] Hey Coach we came by to see you because, well because you're the best coach Arlen has ever seen, how would you like to coach again for my son's football team?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.