Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "King of the Hill" (1997)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 405)|
- "King of the Hill"
... aka "Hank of the Hill" - Europe (English title) (series title)
- When Joseph Met Lori and Made Out with Her in the Janitor's Closet (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Just Another Manic Kahn-Day (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- Bill Gathers Moss (2010) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- The Boy Can't Help It (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
- To Sirloin with Love (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Judge
Dale Gribble: That is a water-tight seal. I can mow my lawn in a hurricane. Can you mow your lawn in a hurricane, Bill?
Bill Dauterive: I don't know
Dale Gribble: You can't mow your lawn in a hurricane!, Can you, Boomhauer?
Boomhauer: I tell you what, man, if I got that pause-trackin' goin' on, a little choke-hold, I...
Dale Gribble: [interrupts him] Bullcorn!
[as the garage door closes]
Dale Gribble: Oh, almost forgot: Hank can you mow your lawn in a hurricane nope didn't think so ha ha ha ha!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.