Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mark Corrigan (Character)
from "Peep Show" (2003)
- "Peep Show"
- Quantocking II (2012) TV episode, Played by David Mitchell
- Chairman Mark (2012) TV episode, Played by David Mitchell
- Big Mad Andy (2012) TV episode, Played by David Mitchell
- The Love Bunker (2012) TV episode, Played by David Mitchell
- Business Secrets of the Pharaohs (2012) TV episode, Played by David Mitchell
- Channel 4's Comedy Gala (2010) (TV) Played by David Mitchell
[Mark is eating spaghetti. Jeremy comes in and eats a strand of Mark's plate]
Mark Corrigan: Hey! Look, just lay off.
[Jeremy starts to pick up Mark's glass of lager, Mark grabs his wrist]
Mark Corrigan: That's MY bit of lager!
Jeremy Usborne: Oh, I get it. Are you gonna do me in?
Mark Corrigan: Don't be ridiculous!
Jeremy Usborne: Are you gonna punch me Mark? Is that it? Is that what's going to happen?
Mark Corrigan: You just... you... you're lucky I don't... you're just very very lucky.
Jeremy Usborne: You're an animal Corrigan. You have to keep your tie done up to eleven, otherwise all this grey ugly office envy sludge will just spill out and drown you and... and you've got weird nuts!
Mark Corrigan: What? How did you...?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.