Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Adelaide Brubaker (Character)
from "Diff'rent Strokes" (1978)
- "Diff'rent Strokes"
- The Wedding (1984) TV episode, Played by Nedra Volz
- Short But Sweet (1982) TV episode, Played by Nedra Volz
- The Music Man (1982) TV episode, Played by Nedra Volz
- Stress? What Stress? (1982) TV episode, Played by Nedra Volz
- Lifesavers (1982) TV episode, Played by Nedra Volz
Jerry Fuller: You can't do this to me. The election's only three weeks away, what'll I do for a candidate?
Philip Drummond: Oh that'll be easy. You just find this Jewish fellow married to an Italian wife, and they adopt a couple of Puerto Rican and Chinese kids and just happen to have an elderly black housekeeper with an Irish boyfriend.
[Adelaide and the kids come out and cheer him on]
Willis Jackson: That's telling him, Dad.
Adelaide Brubaker: I heard that over the hill remark, sonny!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.