Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Malone (Character)
from "Without a Trace" (2002)
|Photos (See all 62 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 118)|
- "Without a Trace"
... aka "W.A.T" - USA (short title)
- Undertow (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- True (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- Devotion (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- Labyrinths (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- Hard Landing (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)
... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Who and What (2007) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
[after the trial, on a bench in front of the courthouse]
Jack Malone: [amused] So you guys just tore them up?
Samantha: Well, Farrell had the originals. We tore up copies. It was more of a symbolic gesture.
Jack Malone: [smiles] I appreciate the gesture and the symbolism.
Samantha: You were right, you know.
Jack Malone: About what?
Samantha: It was dumb to lie to Farrell.
Jack Malone: Not as dumb as what I just did in there. I think I let a killer walk free, and I lost my job all in one hit.
Samantha: You know, when Farrell asked me about us, my instinct was to tell him the truth... because it's been really hard for me not telling anyone... being around you all the time and pretending like nothing never happened, you know?
Jack Malone: [quietly] I know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.