Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Malone (Character)
from "Without a Trace" (2002)
|Photos (See all 36 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 121)|
- "Without a Trace"
... aka "W.A.T" - USA (short title)
- Undertow (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- True (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- Devotion (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- Labyrinths (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- Hard Landing (2009) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
... aka "CSI: Las Vegas" - South Africa (English title) (informal alternative title), USA (syndication title)
... aka "C.S.I." - USA (short title)
... aka "CSI: Weekends" - USA (promotional title)
- Who and What (2007) TV episode, Played by Anthony LaPaglia
Jack Malone: Just because we're dealing with a schizophrenic doesn't mean we're dealing with a random, haphazard set of events. Delusions, which are one of the hallmarks of this disease, are defined as fixed false beliefs. So they're organized in a systematic fashion.
Samantha Spade: Wow. We always kind of thought that psych degree on your wall was one of those mail-in jobs.
Jack Malone: [smirking] No, that would be my bowling award.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.