Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charlie Eppes (Character)
from "Numb3rs" (2005)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 118)|
... aka "Num3ers" - USA (promotional title)
- Cause and Effect (2010) TV episode, Played by David Krumholtz
- Growin' Up (2010) TV episode, Played by David Krumholtz
- And the Winner Is... (2010) TV episode, Played by David Krumholtz
- Devil Girl (2010) TV episode, Played by David Krumholtz
- Arm in Arms (2010) TV episode, Played by David Krumholtz
Alan Eppes: Hey listen, I want to ask you guy something. Um, it's her birthday coming up and I want to get her a gift. Something, I dunno. I just don't know what.
Don Eppes: It's just a question of what you want to say.
Alan Eppes: Well how about, happy birthday?
Charlie Eppes: You know, two mathematicians from University College of London actually recently addressed this, this very same question.
Alan Eppes: Mathematicians? English mathematicians?
Charlie Eppes: They used game theory to analyze the best characteristics of a courtship gift.
Don Eppes: Well, no offence Charlie, but it sounds like two math geeks who don't date much.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.