Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The L Word" (2004)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The L Word"
... aka "The L World" - Japan (English title) (literal English title)
- Losing the Light (2006) TV episode, Played by Meredith McGeachie
- Lagrimas de Oro (2005) TV episode, Played by Meredith McGeachie
- Labyrinth (2005) TV episode, Played by Meredith McGeachie
- Lynch Pin (2005) TV episode, Played by Meredith McGeachie
- Loneliest Number (2005) TV episode, Played by Meredith McGeachie
Tonya: [Dana and Tonya have gone to see Dana's parents to get their blessing for the wedding] Sharon... I was engaged once before, I don't know if Dana ever told you.
Sharon Fairbanks: No, she didn't.
Tonya: Well... it was with a man. His name was Bayard. He was smart and successful... he was a real estate lawyer. He was totally in love with me. Now, I tried really hard to make that one work. But every night I would wake up in the middle of the night, crying. And one night, Bayard woke up and he found me like that. Do you know what he did?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.