Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alice Pieszecki (Character)
from "The L Word" (2004)
|Photos (See all 33 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The L Word"
... aka "The L World" - Japan (English title) (literal English title)
- Last Word (2009) TV episode, Played by Leisha Hailey
- Last Couple Standing (2009) TV episode, Played by Leisha Hailey
- Lactose Intolerant (2009) TV episode, Played by Leisha Hailey
- Litmus Test (2009) TV episode, Played by Leisha Hailey
- Leaving Los Angeles (2009) TV episode, Played by Leisha Hailey
- The Farm (2009) (TV) Played by Leisha Hailey
[Shane leaves with a woman Dana wanted to ask out]
Dana: I don't get it. I mean, what does Shane have that I don't have?
Tina: It has to do with her attitude.
Dana: I've got attitude!
Marina: It's because she's so withholding.
Tina: No. It's because she's so confident.
Dana: No, it's because she's so STUPID and stupid people are too dumb to be insecure.
Alice: [firmly] Dana. She's your friend.
Tina: It's confidence okay? I'm telling you... it's because of her nipples.
Dana: What do you mean it's because of her nipples?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.