Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dana Fairbanks (Character)
from "The L Word" (2004)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The L Word"
- Long Time Coming (2007) TV episode, Played by Erin Daniels
- Left Hand of the Goddess (2006) TV episode, Played by Erin Daniels
- Last Dance (2006) TV episode, Played by Erin Daniels
- Losing the Light (2006) TV episode, Played by Erin Daniels
- Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way (2006) TV episode, Played by Erin Daniels
Dana: [after seeing an exchange between Jenny and Marina] I thought Jenny was straight.
Alice: Dana, most girls are straight until they're not. And then... sometimes they're gay 'til they're not.
Shane: True, but there are also the ones that never look back. Right? And you can spot them coming a mile away.
Dana: How can you tell?
Alice: You read the signals.
Dana: That's my problem.
Shane: Dana, it's not a problem. Allright.
Shane: [In response to Dana rolling her eyes] No. Sexuality is fluid, whether you're gay or you're straight or you're bisexual, you just go with the flow.
Dana: No, no, no. That, is my problem, okay. I can't feel the flow. That... thing, whatever it is, I don't got it.
Alice: [after the realization of what Dana is saying hits her] You don't have gaydar.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.